Welcome!

Velkommen til mitt lille hjørne av bloggland! Slå deg løs og føl deg som hjemme, og legg gjerne igjen en liten kommentar :)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Knitted tunic in "Silke-tweed"

 During the easter holidays I had time to finish my tunic, wich I started on a while a go.
The lacy edge is a nice contrast to the slightly rough yarn.
The front has an interesting construction too.
The tunic fits snuggly over the chest and flows out to a loose fit over the hips, just the way I like it!
Pattern:  Knitted DROPS tunic with ¾ sleeves in garter st and wavy pattern
Yarn: Silke-tweed from Drops
Needles: 3mm
I also started two new projects with yarn from my stash
"Easy drop stitch scarf" in pure silk.
"One row scarf" in pure merino wool.
Ninja enjoyed helping with the spring cleaning in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment