Welcome!

Velkommen til mitt lille hjørne av bloggland! Slå deg løs og føl deg som hjemme, og legg gjerne igjen en liten kommentar :)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jagged

On our recent tripp to Copenhagen I needed a small, easy project to go. 
I decided it was time to get around to Jagged number two. The first one was finished in january!
As you can see, I'm using solid black and a variegated grey/black, so that at one point I was knitting the pattern with two blacks! I think that's what put me off sock number two. So to get around that I decided to break the yarn when the grey turned black, and just jump to the next grey part. It gave me two different socks, but I don't think it matters.
In any case it won't show when I'm wearing shoes.
Pattern: Jagged from Through the loops.
Yarn: Drops Fabel in solid black, and Fame Rand from Marks & Kattens, leftovers from this blanket.
Needles: 2.5mm
Raveled
A very nice pattern to follow, well explained and fun to knit. The slip stitch pattern means you only work one colour at the time, even though it looks like you work with two.
Note to self: it is a good idea to knit both socks at the same time to ensure a steady gauge. It doesn't show on the pictures, but the socks turned out a bit different inn size. I managed to even it out a bit in the blocking.
Yeela thinks taking pictures is booooooooring!

No comments:

Post a Comment