Welcome!

Velkommen til mitt lille hjørne av bloggland! Slå deg løs og føl deg som hjemme, og legg gjerne igjen en liten kommentar :)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Navia Scarf

Yesterday I had my last exam at Oslo University College.
I am very proud to have completed three years of education at the age of 46 :) I have also completed this scarf.
Originally it was a kit for a baby blanket, in the softest Icelandic wool, but I decided to bind off after half the amount of yarn was used, so I had a scarf instead.
The rest of the yarn I will use for a hat and som wrist warmers perhaps.
Pattern: Baby Blanket Navia N367 from a kit
Yarn: Navia Uno, nearly two skeins
Needles: 5.5mm
Finished measurements: 71"x14"(180x36cm)
Ravelled
Malawi is making sure that I've got it right when knitting those mitered squares.
That is really hard work, so he has to take a rest in between.
Here is another view of those fantastic lupins in my driveway.
Ninja says: whats the big deal, they're just flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Gratulerer! Imponerende innsats :) Og flotte lupiner, flott skjerf og fine dyr! Ligger noen nøster Uno her også og lurer på hva de skal bli... Ser du er i gang med teppe - veldig god hjelp å få, da. Jeg teller ni hele og to halvferdige ruter så langt, så det går da fortsatt framover her også! Jeg strikker midten ferdig hjemme og kantene på buss/venterom og sånt.

    ReplyDelete