Welcome!

Velkommen til mitt lille hjørne av bloggland! Slå deg løs og føl deg som hjemme, og legg gjerne igjen en liten kommentar :)

Friday, April 1, 2011

O w l s

This is my second O w l s. I made the first one a couple of years ago, in a blueish greenish colour. That was one of those garments I made in a bright colour wich I ended up never wearing because of the colour.
This time I spent some time looking for just the right yarn in just the right colour.
I ended up using two types of yarn, one 100 % wool in a light not completely solid beige, and one thin mohair in a darker beige. This gives a lot of depth in the knitted fabric. The photo is completely out of focus but you get an idea of the colours :)
This time I am quite happy with the colour and I'm sure I will wear this o w l more often then the first one!
Pattern: O w l s from Needled
Yarn: Fritidsgarn 100 % wool from Sandnesgarn and Vivaldi mohair/wool/polymide from Drops
Needles: 5.5 and 6.0mm
Malawi wants to point out that he is kind of beige too!

No comments:

Post a Comment