Welcome!

Velkommen til mitt lille hjørne av bloggland! Slå deg løs og føl deg som hjemme, og legg gjerne igjen en liten kommentar :)

Friday, February 11, 2011

"Lia" from Knitty

The view from my livingroom looked like this around noon today. 
 
 What doesn't show in the picture is the wind that was blowing right through everything. On days like today I'm very happy I have pullovers like this one:

 The "Lia" pullover, a very quick and rewarding knit published in Knitty's deep fall issue.

 The cable pattern in front makes the knitting more interesting, and I think it looks nice too!
Knitted in chunky yarn it is a quick knit, done in less than a week ( I won't tell you how long time it took me to get around to sewing the sleeves on to the sweater)

Details:
Patern: Lia pullover by






No comments:

Post a Comment