Welcome!

Velkommen til mitt lille hjørne av bloggland! Slå deg løs og føl deg som hjemme, og legg gjerne igjen en liten kommentar :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Granny stripe blanket

Today the sun is shining and the birds are chirping
So I thought I'd show you something that suits the mood of the weather.
My granny stripe blanket! 
I made it last summer, on a trip I took with my boyfriend. We drove 5700 km in two weeks, all the way to the North Cape and back, with a little detour to Sweden and Lofoten as well.
I really enjoyed the trip, and it was nice being a tourist in my own country, as I really hadn't seen much of it before!
The midnight sun up north was beautiful, and very strange having the sun shining in the middle of the night! 
Pattern: Granny stripe by Lucy in Attic24
Yarn: Bomull Sport 100% cotton from Gjestal
weight: 1478g
Hook: 5
Finsihed size: 175x130 cm (70x51 inches)
Malawi looooves the blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment