Welcome!

Velkommen til mitt lille hjørne av bloggland! Slå deg løs og føl deg som hjemme, og legg gjerne igjen en liten kommentar :)

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cardigan 127-12 in Noro Kureyon sock yarn

More super macro flowers.
I finished my cardigan in Noro.
I am happy with how I managed to make the colours even on both sides.
And I love the colours.
But I think they are too loud for a cardigan, too much movement and variation. The yarn would probably have looked better in a scarf or a pair of socks. Anyway, I will put it in my cupboard, and maybe wear it some day. Together with something black.
Pattern: Knitted DROPS jacket in garter st and stripes in "Fabel" and "Alpaca"
Yarn: Noro Kureyon sock yarn
Needles: 3mm
Ravelled here
Since I've been such a good girl, finishing all those projects, I could reward myself by starting something new.
Kirsten Kapur's Cladonia.
Incidentally Kirsten has just started a KAL, so I joined my first of the kind.
 And here is another flower for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment